Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Looking Back and Ahead




I'm lucky to have such a loving husband and family that God has given to me to enjoy. Looking back I remember this day with lots of warm memories....my grandma watching all her great grandchildren run around (last wedding before she passed away), Joseph's family & friends enjoying the beauty of KY, my 4 cute flower girls who are teenagers now, my brothers all taking a turn dancing with me to an Elton John song, dreams of starting a family with Joseph, finding our first teaching jobs....ahhh, so young and in love. :)
Well, now we are making a point to date more, to keep why we got married in the first place alive, juggling taking care of three growing, fun, hungry all the time, learning about Jesus and how to love one another even when I don't feel like it beautiful gifts from God. Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment