Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kentucky Trip




We braved going to KY (just the 4 of us) with no daddy. The trip went really well and the kids
of course had a blast with their cousins. The highlight was getting to spend the night with Aunt Kelly, Uncle Jamie, Jacob and Luke. Aunt Kelly braided Caroline's hair and it was so cute!!! I wish I had gotten a picture of her, because I'm not that talented! They slept in a shark tent, went to a chili supper auction, & had a campfire the next day. Even though the trip was fun, it was hard seeing my mom in the hospital. She has been so sick, but finally got to come home today. I feel so thankful that I was able to go down there, spend time visiting her, and hang out with my dad. We did some clean up from the ice storm they had. What a mess and every yard had this or more!! By the end of our stay, we had spring 70 degree weather!!! Yea! Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment